You ask us quite often about what is the right way to tie our silk bracelets. Honestly, there is no right way, you can tie them anyway you like: with the ring or without, wrap around your wrist once or twice, make a loop or leave long ends. Basically, everything works as long as you feel comfortable, stylish and at ease. Nonetheless, we put together a little guide to help you with your first try-on, but we are confident that you’ll be rocking your luxe silk bracelet in many different ways.
Below is a short video and the 8 step description on how to tie your bracelet. Have fun and let us know if you have any questions or maybe suggestions?
- Fold the silk bracelet in half and pull a small loop through the ring;
- Put your wrist through the loop holding your silk bracelet;
- Lift both ends above your wrist, so that wring slides to the middle of your wrist;
- Wrap each end underneath your wrist;
- Wrap one of the ends around your wrist to meet the other end;
- Catch both ends under your wrist;
- Holding one end tie a double knot underneath your wrist;
- Adjust the positioning of the bracelet to your liking and voila you’re ready to go!